Thursday 2 January 2014

In the company of me


In the company of me, iThink, iGrow, iBuild.
I re-build the broken walls, I weld the shattered pieces of Armour, I mend the torn garments, I treat the broken bones and clean up the wounds from the battle field.
In the company of me, I re-strategize because times and seasons change, paradigms shift, and decisions have to be made at every point in time...
In the company of me, I prune, cultivate, and feed my soul because therein lies the essence of my being, out of it flows the waters that would either heal or hurt: it’s up to me.
In the company of me, I write my song, I carefully create a symphony of 24 parts and I train my vocal chords because it’s high time I get an airplay on my version of events.
In the company of me, I weep and cry: ‘Eli Eli...why does it have to be this hard, although I’ve always known the road won’t be easy, no one ever said it would be this hard. I groan because words can’t even describe how I feel.
In the company of me, I hear you say... ‘You’re not alone, you never have and you never will. My strength is enough to get us through this and while you wait for the company of other warriors like you, don’t lose faith.’
In the company of me...I evaluate who I am, who I’m not and who I wanna be.

God bless!
xoxo

4 comments:

Emeka said...

Ahh refreshing!!

Jesus Agbon Blog said...

In the company of me I find me.....truly inspiring...Keep it Up Sis...

Ilo Unuigbe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ilo Unuigbe said...

Thank you very much Oche and Emeka. I'm glad you're inspired.
xx